“Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul.”—Dorothy Day
Still Place is prepared for individuals and small groups of up to 10 people for daytime accommodation. We can help you plan your day here or you can use your time as you wish. We can provide healthful, homemade snacks, soups, salads and breads or you may bring your own food.
All are welcome:
- Activists seeking renewal
- Parents and caregivers needing rest and solitude
- Students or educators engaging in reflection
- Pastors or ministers desiring balance
- Co-workers pausing to ponder together
- Anyone seeking space to listen deeply, relax, be attentive, tend the spirit, and enjoy silence or a time apart.
“In the stillness of the quiet, if we listen, we can hear the whisper of the heart giving strength to weakness, courage to fear, hope to despair.”—Howard Thurman